Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Fork in the Road and SkippyJon Jones

Joel has entered the inevitable and very annoying picky baby stage. It drives me crazy. Two months ago that kid would eat ANYTHING. Meat, veggies, fruit, etc. Now, almost nothing. His two current favorites are bananas and white bread. I'm fairly certain you cannot live on bananas and white bread, I'm also shocked the child can actually poop...(TMI?)

One almost sure fire way to get Joel to eat is with the use of a fork. Forks some how inspire him to try new things and even eat a few things that he wouldn't normally eat without one. Strange child, I know.



Joel has been super cranky lately. I hope/pray that is because he is getting new teeth. Look at this face it just screams "QUIT LOOKING AT ME!!"

On a silly note...you know this time of year is very dangerous for Turkeys...because of this we had to disguise a Turkey for Ethan to take to school.

Isn't our SkippyJon Jones turkey they cutest thing you ever saw!! Plus the boy holding it is pretty darn cute too!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Oh I am in your boat, Heather! Garrett is the SAME way. I was so happy to have child that could eat and now he is refusing almost everything!! Gotta love this phase. Your boys are as cute as ever :)

Nancy said...

I LOVE Skippy Jon Jones!!! I'm Baaaaaack! Did you miss me???