Friday, July 31, 2009

No Surgery




There will be no surgery for this baby boy!!  Thank you Lord.  The doctor felt confident that doing surgery would not be beneficial so we are going to leave well enough alone!  YAY!  Trust me Joel was thrilled in his own baby sort of way!  I cannot believe it but Mr. Joel William is going to be 2 years old tomorrow...my baby's not a baby anymore!

On a side note have ya'll seen these car seats?  It's a Radian 80 by Sunshine Kids.  We are in love with these car seats.  They have a five point harness that will fit a child up to 80 lbs. AND they are very thin, so thin in fact they are made to fit three across in a car/van.  These have been a life saver for us.  Thanks to Dave Ramsey we won't be buying a new vehicle so we will be shoving all five children in the back of our trusted Honda Odyssey.  My children are all fairly petite so it will be years before they don't need some sort of restraint system.  Really I'm okay with this, I like to know they are as safe as possible, but have you ever tried to buckle three boosters on a bench seat in the back of a van, impossible!  Thank goodness for Sunshine Kids!!

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

No surgery= great news! I'm so happy for you Joel-ster! AND- happy BIRTHDAY!!!!