Sunday, March 25, 2007

CHECK THIS OUT!!

I added a new link to our website. It's for a company called Saving Dinner, their site is www.savingdinner.com

I LOVE THEM. Every Wednesday they send you a menu of six meals, plus a grocery list. All I have to do is print everyting and I'm on my merry little way. It is saving me SO MUCH TIME and the dinners are REALLY good. You can pick from several different types of menus, Regular, Hearty Healthy, Low Carb, Frugal, etc. as well as how many diners you have (2, 4 or 6). I can't tell you how this has helped my sanity at the grocery and at meal time. In the past every week I would drag out my cookbooks and come up with a menu for the week along with a grocery list. It was HORRIBLE. We are eating healthier, eating things that are in season and I'm spending less at the commissary, what more could you ask for. Check it out!

Heather

P.S. Don't forget to read the other five posts I made today!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I LOVE all your posts (finally!) on here. I was about to scold you for not posting, but then got a nice surprise with all these updates. Yay for Baby Boy #4! Your belly looks so cute! And I can't believe how much the boys have grown. I checked out your dinner link- awesome!