Sunday, March 25, 2007

My FIRST Weekend Away!





In February I got a wild hair and decided to go visit a friend of mine in KS. I have NEVER left the boys with Greg overnight so I was really nervous. Of couse the big day arrived and we had SNOW and ICE. Greg got me to the Metro, I made it to the Airport, and then I sat for 10 HOURS!! Everything it seems had been canceled. I finally got to Fort Riley, 12 hours later then expected. Chrissy and Robin (two of my girlfriends from Riley) graciously came and got me even though it was almost midnight. We spent the next five days catching up and having a great time. Luckily my trip home was far less eventful. Greg and the boys had a great bonding experience and I enjoyed having NO responsibility!! The first pic is of me leaving, the others are of the boys playing in the SNOW!!

No comments: