Monday, June 04, 2007

Memorial Day!!


Mom, "Nina", the boys and I. The boys are sporting their new Buzz Lightyear Jammies from Gigi and Nina.


The Spencer/Leppert/Akin/Derham family Memorial Day feast.


Chillin' at the "O" Club Pool


Gabe was pretty sure someone told him he wasn't supposed to play with fire, so what was this guy doing!!

For Memorial Day we enjoyed a great weekend with our family. On Saturday night we went to a Japanese Steakhouse for an early birthday celebration for Sam. It is always fun to watch the boys faces at those places. On Sunday we spent the day at the pool...ahhh...summer, it is so nice to have warm weather and pool fun! Sunday night my Dad's two sisters came over for a little Memorial Day cookout. Even though it rained it was nice to be with family. Monday Anna, Mom and I spent the day at the mall shopping, I had a blast. I can't tell you the last time I was at the mall without two strollers and three kids! Hope everyone else had a wonderful Memorial Day and remembered why we had the day off. If you need a reminder check out www.icasualties.org.

No comments: