Monday, September 24, 2007

Little Pitchers Have Big Ears

For some reason Gabe has fallen in love with Sam's AWANA (for those of you that don't know, AWANA is an acronym for Appointed Workers Are Not Ashamed taken from 2 Timothy 2:15. It is an international evangelical children's Bible program.) handbook from last year. He calls it his Bible. This afternoon he sat with me on my bed while I nursed Joel and flipped through the book, at first I thought he was just mumbling, but then I heard what he was saying......he was quoting several of the versus we have been teaching Sam and Ethan. It was so cute, I just had to take ANOTHER video. I guess it just goes to show you that he is always listening, and always picking things up, not all are as sweet and good as this though :0)


1 comment:

Karen said...

Sooo cute. Hey, where's the shout-out to Miss Karen? (And you are too a trophy wife. You're gorgeous, lady.)