Thursday, September 27, 2007

Out of the Mouth of Babe's III



Sam and I were discussing something that happened at school, something he shouldn't have been doing (I can't remember now for the life of me) but our conversation went something like this....

"Sam why did you do that?"

"Well everyone else was doing it...."

"Sam, if everyone else jumped off a cliff, would you?"

(Sam scratching his head....thinking)

"Well I would if I had a parachute"

Impeccable logic, how do you argue with that?!!

I'm slightly worried, that he actually may be smarter then me.

5 comments:

Karen said...

At great personal risk, I will venture to once more write: "Great cognitive development!"

Anonymous said...

Ah Sam... always the thinker. Everytime I use our trash can I think of him saying, "This thing really is so handy!... Haha, 'hand'y that was funny."

;) N

Anonymous said...

You know... I'd like to add a little something. WHY am I not featured in your "check out these sites" section?

Whatever Heather... I thought you were my friend. ;)

Just SEE if I let Jillian marry one of your boys now. Knowing her possible-future-mother-in-law cares so little about her... Honestly.

Karen said...

Hey Lady, post some pictures of the pumpkin patch adventure on here! And that "visitor counter" is cool... I might have to steal that.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link shout-out... Jillian (and I) feel MUCH better now! ;)