Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Joel's Birthday

Well I finally think I figured out this slideshow stuff.  Greg and Nancy took close to 240 pictures of the birthday boy, don't worry I weeded a TON out.  

Yesterday we celebrated Joel's birthday in Hawaiian style.  We had a nice time, but poor Joel had his well baby earlier in the afternoon, which meant shots and a very tired cranky baby.  Probably bad timing on my part.

At his appointment he was 20lbs 10 oz which puts him in the 25th percentile.  He was 28.5 inches long also putting him in the 25th percentile.  I'm not sure of the numbers on his huge head but it was in the 90th percentile.  My kids always seem to be petite with huge heads.  

Hope you enjoy the slideshow from his big day!  Don't quote me on this, but I think you can click on it to make it bigger....okay....off to lay down, I have a terrible headache....


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Very nice! I think the photos turned out great- I love the one of Joel with his little mouth in a perfect 'o' So cute!

It was nice celebrating with you guys- Jillian can't stop talking about how next time we should roast a pig for our luau...