Tuesday, June 09, 2009

The Last Days of School

School is still in session here in Virginia. I am anxious for them to get out! It seems like the last couple of weeks all they do is watch movies and have extra long recess, which they love, but I would rather have them at home!!

A couple of weeks ago Sam had to do an animal project. He chose a "ghost frog". Over Memorial Day he and Papa spent some time constructing the ghost frog out of clay with some jelly beans for eyes! After days of drying he was finally ready to be painted. I thought Sam did an excellent job!


Here's the ghost frog in his diorama.


Sam proud of his creation.

This morning Ethan had a graduation celebration with his class. Next week all four kindergarten classes will celebrate together. Greg and I were floored to think about him being the "Future Graduate of 2021". It was even crazier to think that this next baby will be the class of 2027 0r 2028 depending on birthday requirements!


The blue profile second from the right is Ethan's. Not sure why it looks so CREEPY!

They sang a ton of patriotic songs and Joel waved his flag with gusto. I'm lucky to still have both of my eyes!

The little grad!

The entire class. Aren't they cute? Look at Ethan, bottom row, far left, hamming it up for the camera!

Summer's here ya'll! I can't wait to enjoy it with my boys!!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I love, LOVE when I am teaching and get to do Kindergarten Graduation. It is the best!

Liz said...

Those pice adorable!!!!! Can't believe he and Joe are that big...sigh they grow way too fast.

Kay Sue said...

My handsome, handsome, boy!!! O the places he has been and the places he will go!!

GiGi loves you, Ethan!!!

And, Sam, the diarama is fabulous!!

Love, GiGi

Kay Sue said...

My handsome, handsome, boy!!! O the places he has been and the places he will go!!

GiGi loves you, Ethan!!!

And, Sam, the diarama is fabulous!!

Love, GiGi