Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween

Wanted to post pics from yesterday. This time of year is crazy for us. Halloween is always nuts with a five kiddos and then 2 days later is Ethan's b-day. After that everything is blur from now until Gabe's b-day in January. AGHH!!! I wanted to go ahead and post our costume pics and will try to back track later this week with pictures of fall "stuff".

Optimus prime, Bumblebee, Bumblebee and a monkey!

The two Bumblebees!

Of course Miss Abby as a 50's poodle skirt girl. Thanks to Patricia for the awesome skirt!!


You can tell Daddy took this one while Mommy was out with the boys trick or treating. "Hello Daddy, my skirt is up to my arm pits", ha! I love this BOW!! How fun to have a girl!

It poured on us, can you tell?

They didn't care that they were getting wet...I did!

Always excited about candy!

I'm glad the boys had fun. I was pretty miserable. Stay tuned for more from this weeks fall festivities!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Holiday Bow Size- yes.
Everyday Bow- no.

:) lol. Very cute. Those boys with all that plastic- glad you had a little girl to dress up!!!

The View From My Porch said...

Super cute. Look at those candy smiles!