Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Spencer Update


Well, it's been a really long time since I've posted last! Things have been a little crazy at our house. Since I was last on we moved to a bigger house, Sam started school, and we found out we are pregnant. All things that keep my head spinning.

As of now we are fairly happy with our decision to move to DC. Greg likes his new job and hasn't once missed Armor. I'm very thankful for that. We love the size of our new house, it is perfect for us, it may be a little cramped when baby #4 comes along but we will make due. We have yet to make many friends or find a good church home, but we are working on both. Next Monday I'm hosting a neighborhood Bunco game at my home. It should be fun and I'm hoping a lot of people come.

We have 18 months to fulfill our "duties" at this job and I'm hoping that we will be able to move at that time. I just don't think I'm a big city girl. I would love to move back to KY and be around my family but I know that is just really not an option (oh but a girl can dream).

We are keeping busy with the boys. We have tried a couple of sports, soccer and Taw Kwan Do. So far the boys would really prefer just to stay home at night and play with each other, which is fine with us! We did institute a family game night every Monday so that has been fun. Sam really likes playing Guess Who? I guess he got that from his mother. I just signed Sam up for T-Ball starting in April. I hope he really enjoys it.

Well, just got Ethan and Gabe down for quite times so I think I'm going to take one myself. Keep checking back for more boring :) updates about the Spencers.

Heather

No comments: