Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The NEVER ENDING laundry saga....

Don't you hate it when you do an entire load of laundry and you go to put them in the dryer and think....well, shoot, did I actually put detergent in with this load?! My theory, my Snuggle Downy Dryer Sheets, smell pretty darn good so if they aren't actually clean, atleast they'll smell good until they get washed again. SAD, where have all my brain cells gone?!

On a fun note....I invited my neighborhood (about 25 houses) over to play Bunco last night. Nine women showed up with a few people who are interested but couldn't come last night. It was really nice! I could tell I wasn't the only one STARVING for adult conversation.

Lastly, on a funny note, Ethan said HOLY SHOOT yesterday...I nearly fell over. I asked him where he learned it and he says the bus stop, the child doesn't even ride the bus but boy is he watching those other kids like a hawk....

Heather

No comments: