Monday, October 08, 2007

Post Baby Hair Chop


Okay, I rarely post pictures of me, especially since having Joel, but I just had to post this one. My sister jokes that it is my usual post baby hair chop, I think she may be right!

Lately I had been hearing about a gal on post that would come to your house and cut your hair. I wasn't sure what to expect but knew I needed a hair cut so I called her up and we set up an appointment for today at noon. At 12:30 she called and said she was on her way. At 1:00 when she finally arrived (she lives 5 minutes from my house) I was a little nervous. Well three hours and a mere $30 later, I have a fancy new hairdo and the boys have handsome styles as well. Yes, that's right, that is four hair cuts for $30 (I gave her $35, because I felt guilty)!!! I think I'll keep her! She was well worth the long wait. Thanks Melissa!!

Make sure you scroll down for all the posts I made today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW HAIR!!!

N

Anonymous said...

FAB HAIRCUT!! I love it! So cute! She did a great job! Can't wait to see it in person!

-Anna

Karen said...

Yes, I finally got my Spencerhouse fix (for now)! Thanks, Heather. Or should I call you "Posh" a.k.a "Becks"? LOVE the hair, lady. It suits you and you look very stylish! It looks like you've had a very exciting weekend!

Shepherd Fam said...

Great haircut! How wonderful to find a stylist that comes to you and does a good job. That should make your life much easier. :)