Monday, April 13, 2009

I know I'm biased....BUT



Aren't they the cutest group of kids you ever saw!!!

On a side note...I'm such a dork I totally did not take before pictures of our basement (what was I thinking!).  If you can imagine a dark, disgusting, place with insulation peeling off the walls and a nasty old glass sliding door you get the picture!

I wish I could take full credit for the paint color choice.  I went to our local Benjamin Moore store (who know us by name...scary!) with a bunch of paint chip ideas from my girlfriend Erika's blog.  I was sold on one of hers and then noticed the newest Pottery Barn flyer.  I fell in love with Saybrook Sage HC-114.  I loved how it looked in this picture:


I can't wait to get some furniture in that room and some huge black and whites of the boys!  Curse Dave Ramsey (tongue and cheek) I have to wait and save!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you recycle the sweater vests or did each have their own?

Love ya, Dad

Sarahbeth said...

hey, I think that sage is the color of my bedroom and bath. i love it!

Kay Sue said...

I think they are the cutest boys in all of America!!!

Love,

Mom