Friday, April 10, 2009

Our new basement....from every angle...

It's done, it's finished, wohoooo!!!  The carpet installers left today which means are basement is complete!!!  

Joel was not thrilled with taking a group picture!

The view from the bottom of the steps.

Looking up the steps.



The new french doors!!  LOVE THEM!!

Standing at the french doors.

Storage closet and the door to the unfinished side.

We are out of money for furniture so I guess the boys are going to have one gigantic fabulous toy room for now!  I'm so glad we're done!!

6 comments:

~ Uncle Sam's Family, Est. September 1994 ~ said...

I LOVE it, Heather!!! I can't believe it's the same space!

Karen said...

It's beautiful! I like the color you picked for the walls. Do we get some "before" pics as well?

Nancy said...

I love it, love love love it! I really like the green you chose, the can lights, the stairs... Can't wait to see it in person!!!

Lodmell said...

Love, love the color!!! It looks fabulous!!

erika said...

looks awesome!!!love the paint color, what is it? i want to see before pictures!?

Walker Family said...

Looks beautiful! I love the color. Would love to see the before pictures.... As far as furniture.... you can never go wrong with IKEA, it's definetly not a budget buster.