Monday, April 06, 2009

Another Gabeism


On Saturday we enjoyed a nice lunch at Subway, thanks to my sweet in laws.  Like most Subways, this particular restaurant is on the small side so we really can't all sit together.  Typically, in these situations, the three older boys sit at one table and we sit at the table directly across from them, meaning we don't always know exactly what is going on.

I decided to get us each a cookie and as I was getting in line I could hear Gabe saying "Abracadabra Alakazoo"; the longer I stood in line the louder and more persistent his "ABRACADABRA ALAKAZOO's" got.  Finally Greg stepped in and his yelling stopped.

When I sat back down I asked Greg what was going on, to which he replied "Gabe wanted the drink and Sam was insisting that he use the 'magic word'".  I just about fell out of my seat laughing.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Very cute! :) Gotta love that age... sweet Gabe!

Are you in-laws in town?!?

Kay Sue said...

I love my Gabe!!!!

GiGi

Karen said...

He's such a cutie. LOVE his eyes!

The Akin Family said...

So cute! I totally agree that those are the true magic words!