Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Joel's Party

I know we're lame.  We have a lot of family only birthday parties and this year was no exception.  I was just too tired to think about having people over.  Joel enjoyed his "party" none the less!










And now two reasons I love Joel at two:

  1. He is the cutest thing you ever saw.  Look at that sweet face.  We are all totally smitten' by him.  His world is in for a rude awakening when Miss Abby gets here but for now he's loving being the center of attention.
  2. I also LOVE his baby talk/confusion.  We've always taught our kids to sign.  Recently Joel has had a hard time saying thank you so Greg re-taught him the sign for thank-you.  Now when he says thank you he blows you a kiss and says BYE-BYE!  It's so cute.  Last night at dinner he very clearly told us he wanted to pray.  He set down his sippy cup and crossed his hands and bowed his head.  Oh he is just sooo cute!
Happy Birthday AGAIN my sweet Joel.  

**In other Spencer baby randomness, I totally copied my girlfriend Nancy and posted an online baby pool, click on the orange link and make a guess as to when Miss Abby will be here.  Top prize is bragging rights!**

1 comment:

Nancy said...

You're not lame! Looks like Joel had a nice time! :)