Saturday, August 08, 2009

Sugar and Spice

I had a wonderful shower today.  So much fun and so girly!  Thanks to my girlfriend Nancy for putting it all together and for taking lots of great pictures.  


The super cute party favors with a tea set!


Super cute pink baby buggy sugar cubes!


Opening lots of pink gifts!


All the ladies!


Looking rather "swell"  26 more days for Nancy, 46 more for me!  If we both make it to our due dates!  

Thanks again to everyone who came, for all of the wonderful gifts and to Nancy for putting it on!  Tomorrow's Nancy's big shower day, can't wait to reciprocate some love!




3 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, glad you got lots more pink to add to your house, and glad I was able to be there to celebrate with you! I BETTER, BETTER beat you on delivering this little girl though! Seriously Heather, I will be so mad! ;)

Good to see you two days in a row!!!

The Akin Family said...

You look so great! I love the dress! So glad you had a nice shower, looked nice a girly!

Trisha said...

Absolutely hilarious- so much pink!
I had to check the blog of 'my daughters favorite friend,' you do crack me up Heather!

Stay out of that heat! We've had a cooling trend in Las Vegas- imagine!