Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2 weeks old!

Today is Abby's due date! I'm so glad she came 2 weeks early. Here are some pics from the last week:

I love to watch her sleep!

I've never had ruffles or bows before!! I had to take pictures!

Her "tag" fell off (AKA: her umbilical cord), so we had to keep her...I love that first bath after the cord comes off!

Not sure about the water

Gigi washing her hair...looks like a scalp massage...I could use one of those!

Baths make a girl MAD!

Abby and I both doing are best chipmunk interpretation...Once my body let go of all those fluids I lost 10 lbs! Now to get rid of the rest of the preggo weight!

Abby loves hanging out on her Daddy's chest!

I think we have another blue eyed baby!! Gabe is thrilled, he's decided he would like to keep his eyes now after all!!

So far Abby has been an absolutely perfect baby. She has been getting up once during the night and hardly ever fusses or cries. Nursing has been going beautifully, keeping my fingers crossed that it stays as easy as it has been!

Stay tuned...a sorority sister of mine asked for baby essentials and I'm going to blog about what I can't live without!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I think Abby's blue eyes (beautiful!) were Greg's only contribution. Miss Abby is your Mini-Me, Heather! How wonderful.

Donna said...

She is so beautiful. I have to agree with Karen, Abby does look like you. Its hard to believe it has already been two weeks. Wow, time goes fast.