Monday, September 28, 2009

Told You So


I told you we were in for it! I hate to be right. This girl can poop. Oh my heavens. I was downstairs when I heard the bath come on. My sweet husband was actually going to tackle this all by himself. I was so impressed and proud! I took over for him and he kept Joel out of my way. I should have never tried to save this onesie. I should have just cut it off of her. I kind of sat her up to take it off and she ended up with poop all the way up the side of her face and in her hair. VOMIT!! I think I used about 40 wipes. It was awful. She pooped while in the swing and when Greg took the cover off there was actually a little puddle of poo in the bottom of the plastic frame. BLEH!!

Since I have the picture...notice her socks. These are the socks I love. They are hard to find but they stay on better then any others!!

Keeping my fingers crossed that she won't ever do this when we are out in public!!

**This is not a reflection of what LUVS can handle. No diaper on the planet could handle this much poo. The diaper was FULL, FULL, FULL!!**


5 comments:

Karen said...

I am now suffering from a case of hysterical blindness, feeling for the keys as I type. My eyes! My eyes!

Kudos to Greg for trying to deal with Miss Abby's sweet mess. In goes milk, out comes mustard! What are YOU eating, Heather!?

Nancy said...

This is gross-o-rama! Glad to see her system is working so well? lol.. Kids are so gross.

Trisha said...

Okay, we need another update. This photo reminds me of how babies are so...
Yucky!

DESIWELCH said...

...I do believe that there is one diaper out there that may be up for the challenge?!?!?! It's called cloth :-) Avah was a huge pooper also and I finally got it down...We never had one blow out after we got the cloth diapers :-)

Anonymous said...

Heather-

Abby is so beautiful. I have a little happy I'd like to send for her. I know we don't know each other so that can be weird, but here's my e-mail address if you feel comfortable enough sending me an address: laceyleeclark@hotmail.com

Lacey