Sunday, November 06, 2011

He is Risen!! Easter 2011

Easter was beautiful this year. I seriously think we had the best weather you could possibly ask for. My parents came in for the weekend which made it twice as fun!!

My Mom always brings the kids treats when she comes and as usual it was something that I would NEVER buy for the them. Something that would be a TOTAL mess. They enjoyed their suckers outside with Gigi ready in the wings to clean them up!!


Abby enjoying her Gigi treat.

Sam

Ethan

Gabe

The "goods"

Joel and Gigi

Abby and I. We tried to get her to look at the camera but she was too busy with that silly sucker.

Easter morning we had our annual Easter Egg hunt. Somehow we ended up with some of these suction cup eggs!

Sam - is this kid a poser or what?!

Gabe with his loot. I let each kid find 12 eggs, do the math, that's 60 eggs!!!

Joel and his basket.

After the egg hunt we got ready for church. I loved Abby's Easter dress this year. Clearly she didn't share my sentiments.

The fam!

Greg and I

My Mom and Dad

After a wonderful church service we made our way over to our dear friends the Taylor's house for some yummy Easter fixins. Of course I had to snap more pictures of my handsome crew.




The stair-steps! Sam (9), Ethan (8), Gabe (6), Joel (3)

I'm not sure what Abby is doing in this picture but I find it very amusing!

Pretty girl!

After lunch we attempted to put Abby down for a nap in a pack n play at the Taylor's. She was not having it! Check out this face! If looks could kill!

As usual we had a great visit with my parents and a wonderful Easter. I am knocking these posts out! Very proud of myself!!

No comments: