Monday, November 07, 2011

Spring Randomness

Are you ready for some more randomness??? Since I've bored you through the Cat Nights of Winter, I suppose it's time for the Tulip Equinox Days of Spring (Okay, I'm cracking myself up, sorry y'all!). Here are some pictures from Spring 2011, the ones that don't really deserve an entire blog post but make me smile:

Abby in her first set of pig tails. Don't you just want to eat that face off?!

SINK BATH!! I love sink baths! Now, let it be known that I realize that the kitchen sink is one of the dirtiest places known to man! No worries, I scrub that think with in an inch of it's life before putting my sweet babies in there. I feel like I still remember taking sink baths as a child.....maybe I just remember pictures of me taking sink baths....who knows!

Joel had to get in on the fun too! The other boys totally would have tried if I'd let them....oh and don't worry, if you ever eat at my house, I scrub it again after removing the tooshies!

In April, Greg's parents came for a visit. Abby loved playing on Grandpa's phone!

I decided to have custom silhouettes made of the children. I had to take a profile picture of each one. Abby, as usual thought I was pretty darn crazy. I got them back and they are fabulous. Now to get them framed and hung! Always something to do around here!!

No comments: