Sunday, November 06, 2011

Winter Randomness

What is the opposite of the Dog Days of Summer?? The Cat Nights of Winter?? I don't know, I just know that Greg truly belives that January 2nd should be spring and I'm with him. Winter, cold, slush and yuck seems to drag on FOREVER!!

Here are some pictures from some of our random winter fun!

Didn't get Abby with her first birthday cake but this picture of her first cupcake is pretty stinkin cute!

Going out in the snow!

Ethan is a snuggler!! His younger siblings eat it up!

Over Christmas we got on a spinach smoothie kick. The boys loved them! I really should make them again. I got a little burned out there for awhile. Gabe looks a lot like my Dad in this picture, cracks me out!

Joel LOVES to look at books! "The Wizard of Oz" was especially popular!

Putting Abby to work....she has to earn her keep around here!


The boys are always trying to sneak kisses, Abby usually just offers the top of her head. Classic girl move!!

No comments: