Friday, February 22, 2008

Another Good Kid Video

I have been shocked that a few of my girlfriends had not had the pleasure of enjoying the Wiggles with their kiddos. I remembered earlier that we even own Wiggle Underwear, I'm shocked that the rest of the nation is not quite so engrossed in Wigglemania!

In light of this recent enlightenment I thought I would share another little known fantastic childrens DVD series. First let me say, when my boys are little, before they can talk, I teach them to sign. It has been a very effective tool in our house and has "virtually elimanated tantrums". When Sam and Ethan were little we started to watch Signing Time. They are awesome videos, and by the time they were two they knew a plethora of a signs. Check them out, they are well worth the money:

Now go watch some Wiggles on YouTube! I've heard they are quite a hit at the Lodmell House!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really want to get those signing videos, but what, oh what, will the oh-so-annoying lady at the library say about me then? ;)

N

Lodmell said...

We are HUGE Singing Time fans. We have signed with all three girls. It totally agree it makes a huge difference. I am actually getting certified to teach and sell a baby sign language program.

Karen said...

I love Signing Time! I also love the whole "Baby Signs" education program. Saves me with understanding Faith and hey, it makes for cool "party tricks" for company!