Thursday, February 28, 2008

STAY AWAY!!

If you come near our house you may want to be wearing one of these:


Greg threw up Friday night. Joel threw up A TON on Monday and has had no appetite but lingering diarrhea. Ethan threw up NINE TIMES last night, which my SO WONDERFUL husband stayed up and took care of. And Gabe threw up this morning, and being the oh so sweet boy that he is, managed to make it into our garbage can! So that leaves Sam and I to go. Hopefully we will dodge this one. Pray for us, I HATE THE PUKIES!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather! That is so horrible for you! When Jason or Faith gets sick, I use Lysol on EVERYTHING (toilet handles, faucets, light switches, door knobs, remotes, phones, toys...) Then I put hand sanitizer EVERYWHERE. And I douse everyone with it liberally. And I yell at Jason about keeping "contaminated" things separate from "clean" things. So far, when one of us gets gastroenteritis, no one else gets it. But, I've only got Faith and Jason and I can "quarantine" them when necessary! Yes, it sounds a little extreme, and I've been accused of being a "germa-phobe". And I totally am! I HATE DIARRHEA! Good Luck! Keep lots of gatorade, jello, crackers, bananas, and broth handy too! I'm pullin' for you!

Anonymous said...

Ugh- as an alternative to Karen's post, you've gotta figure if everyone gets it this time, perhaps you're safe for the rest of the season. Haha... Gotta think of the silver lining in times like this. That being said, I'm not suggesting you and Sam lick door knobs or anything. ;) Good luck! I'm thinking of you guys!

N