Friday, March 13, 2009

Air Sick Bags

Have you ever been sick on a plane?  I have!  It is extremely humiliating.  When Sam was a baby I left him with my Mom and Dad and flew to see Greg when he was at a course at Fort Leavenworth.  I knew as soon as I got on my second flight that there was puke in my future.  I sat down next to a really sweet guy who looked at me and my air sick bag and jovially asked "do you think you are going to need that?".  To which I responded "actually, yes".  Let's just say his smile quickly faded.  

Thankfully taking off in a large plane is very noisy.  No one (except the poor guy next to me) heard or saw me lose my lunch.  He very calmly notified a stewardess who took my little package and got me some ginger ale.  

Now if you know me I'm not much of a barfer.  It fascinates me when I do and I want to talk about and relive the details with the 0nes I love.  You all are finding out all sorts of disgusting facts about me this week, huh?!  After a couple of weeks and another sick session I discovered that my body could not handle two birth control pills at the same time.  My plane episode had nothing to do with flying.  Regardless I alway make sure I know exactly where that little white bag is before we take off!!

No comments: