Wednesday, May 27, 2009

23 Weeks

I really should be taking more of these:


Today, I'm 23 weeks.  WOW!  That means, if all goes planned, we have 15 more weeks to go!  How exciting!  I'm starting to get ready, I've picked out a quilt pattern and fabric, my dear friend has agreed to make me bumpers and a crib skirt (still working on fabric for that), I've registered at Target and Babies R Us (which was kind of weird since the last time I registered was 8 years ago!), I'm looking at paint chips (I thought for sure I'd do pink, but pink seems a little overwhelming) and Mom and I have gotten a few outfits.  Baby girl is going to be here before we know it!

3 comments:

Trisha said...

:) 15 weeks!Love your smile.

Nancy said...

Seriously, a girl?! I'm still in shock.

Kay Sue said...

Hey Baby - I am so excited. I love all of "my" boys and I can't wait to meet this little girl.

Love the new Blog Heading!!!

Love,

MOM