Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Quotable Quotes

Nothing exciting here today.  The boys and I spent the morning at the dentist and all are still members of the No-Cavity Club!  YAY!  Our Level II ultrasound should be Thursday at 11:00 hoping to have exciting news that day!

I found this quote recently and thought it was worth posting.  It's been on my fridge and I read it several times a day:

I spent a long time trying to come to grips with my doubts, when suddenly I realized I had better come to grips with what I believe.  I have since moved from the agony of questions that I cannot answer, to the reality of answers that I cannot escape...and it's a great relief.

- Tom Skinner

Stay tuned Thursday afternoon!  Hoping we have some answers and an official announcement!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Heather-
It was great to visit with you and your family on our last trip east. I appreciate your humor and am amazed at your ability to keep everything together. Awesome!
Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know you are in my thoughts. I will check the blog for an update on your little one. Be sure to send my regards to your mom. I had hoped to see her while we were east.
Hugs and virtual cookies to you and your boys,