Monday, October 31, 2011

Gabe turns SIX!

On January 21, 2011 Gabe turned six! It boggles my mind that he is six and in less then three months he will be SEVEN, wow!!

For Gabe's sixth birthday he picked a theme "Wings of War", which is a World War II (I think) game that Greg plays with them. I had no idea how we would make this work but of course my older boys and Greg had big plans. Greg started with hanging the planes from the fan. Very impressive! If you look closely you can see them in the picture.



Of course a war game theme needed red, white and blue decoarations AND some themed art work!

Ethan and Sam did a great job with the art work!

As I have mentioned before, Gabe is a sucker for anything "As Seen On TV". He was fascniated by the giant cupcake. Let me just say, it wasn't as easy as the box makes it out to be. This was actually my second attempt after some advice from Nancy! We had the Jacksons over to enjoy his birthday with us. I guess I forgot to take some picture of them....bummer!


Blowing out candels!

Opening gifts! I love this picture of Abby, HIL-A-RIOUS!!

I'll save my things I love about Gabe for when he turns seven! Can't wait!!

No comments: