Saturday, April 05, 2008

Shall we go on a Picnik??

Technology is amazing. When I think back to how far things have come even since just my college days, I am aghast.

I love blogs and am currently following (read: stalking) 35 different blogs. They range from craft blogs to fashion to family. Thank goodness for Google Reader or I'd never be able to keep up!

One blog I love to read is "it's the little things". She makes AMAZING jewelry and her blog is beautiful. One of her recent posts was about a new site called Picnik. I am IN LOVE. It's a photo editing website and it is so much fun. She is one million times more talented then I am on it, so check out her site for the "stuff" she's done, but here are a couple pictures I played around with this weekend:

You can make the picture black and white and then remove the black and white in certain areas. Here I did Gabe's vampire teeth and eyes.

Another effect on this picture of Joel and Jillian. FUN!


Ethan helped me with this one. He wanted me to draw on the mustache but then had second thoughts. The words were his words.

I was raving about the program to the two Greg's in my life (my bro and my hubby) and they both informed me of adobe's new program photoshop express (I believe). Well I checked them both out and for ease of use and abilities I definitely like Picnik better! Go check it out!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got the link you sent yesterday, an tried it out... I love it! So fun!

N