Friday, January 09, 2009

I *Heart*...

I *heart* wiki sticks. The boys are so creative with them. An added bonus is getting them with the kid packet at PF Changs. YUM!!

I *heart* wood burning stoves. When that thing really gets going we can get our house to 76 degrees. So nice and cozy.


I *heart* paper bug models. These are from Chick-fil-a. Aren't they cool!! The one on the left is a Honey Bee the right is a (squished) lady bug.

I also *heart* babies in baskets....my pictures of that were somehow erased...boo...

3 comments:

Karen said...

What are wiki sticks? Are they like pipe cleaners? Your boys are adorable! I love coming on here and looking at all the pictures of them...

Darby said...

I want to see the babies in baskets... get to digging. I love that wood burning stove.... it doesn't even look like one!

Nancy said...

OMG! Karen has never had the joy of wiki sticks?!?! You're missing out!

I *heart* the spencer family.

xox