Monday, February 16, 2009

Four Boys

Ya'll know I have four of em' right?  Four stinkin' rotten boys.  I love every inch of their bodies and would do almost anything for them.  I want to have this built for them....



Sorry if it's a little hard to see, a certain 18 month old decided to do a little redecorating of his own, hence all the tape.  I have been wanting to get them bunk beds for months but haven't found what I was looking for.  These are SO cool.  I love that they have shelves at the head of each bed for all of their "stuff" and I especially love the lights each has for reading.  

We are sending this picture to a carpenter.  How much you want to bet he quotes us a lot more then we want to spend!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee!!! You didn't even ask your father if he could build this. I know, I know. He's never there long enough to get it done. Or, well I'll be there sometime. Don't know when. (Sounds like a song - remember Cats in the Cradle?) love you - dad

Kay Sue said...

I love, love, love them.

You have to have them!!!

Love,

MOM

Darby said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! J and I have been discussing the same for our playroom... let me know what your quotes are!! I've bookmarked this for a later date!!! Thanks for passing the goodness on to the rest of us!!

Shepherd Fam said...

They look really cool! Do you think your kids would sleep okay all in one room? That is something I think about a lot, just wondering if as they get a little bigger it would be easier (and even comforting) to be together.

The Akin Family said...

Those are so great!! I LOVE THEM!! I copy Mom that you HAVE to have them! It looks like a wonderful room where LOTS of memories could be made!

Nancy said...

I love them too- very efficient use of space... I wonder, if you did the long wall in the boys room, would it be enough space for long-legged boys? I would maybe think to design it with twin-long mattresses rather than just regular- those legs are going to sprout before you know it! Maybe, you could even achieve the same thing in an 'L' shape? the corner could be the bookcase for each, and there could still be a ladder... Hmmm... Anyway... I love, love it!

Liz said...

That looksol!! Hope you can do it! We wanna see final pics too :)

Anonymous said...

Those look awesome! Don't forget to let us know what the quote is! :)
~Missie Gautsch

Unknown said...

Oh man, I saw this !!!! I totally love it!! Are you really gonna do it?! YAY! I can't believe you are having another baby! I AM SO EXCITED! Why am I so excited!! AYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!