Thursday, February 26, 2009

Guess What?!

Guess what I get to eat tomorrow?!  



I'm super excited!!  Tomorrow, I'm flying home for a college Bible study reunion.  It will be a super short trip so I won't get to see everyone I want to see (read:  Beth and the in-laws).  Never fear, I think I may be "home" again in April for spring break.  We'll see, it all depends on Greg's travel plans.

Please pray for our little family.  Greg has been traveling almost constantly for the last six weeks.  He got home this afternoon just in time to deal with the plumber trying to sell us a new hot water heater.  He has been having migraines, is exhausted and is just generally run down.  I feel bad leaving him with the boys who are equally exhausted of not having their family together.  Pray for safe travels (Ethan is convinced I'm going to "get dead").  Pray we all have a wonderful refreshing change of pace.  

Talk to ya'll in a couple of days!  KY here I come!!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Have fun in KY- I'm sure everything will be wonderful, and your friends will be so excited that you've traveled all the way to be a part of this get together! Good for you for treating yourself to a little get-away! I know travel is not cheap, but memories with friends/family is priceless!

Liz said...

With this title I thought you were going to say TWINS! LOL.
Coming down to my neck of the woods huh? It's gonna be cold!! Have safe travels!! Hoping your hubby can put his feet ont he ground soon too.

Karen said...

Prayers being sent your way! Have fun in KY!

Unknown said...

I am sooo jealous, bring back some Zaxbys for the rest of us, please. We'll be praying for you .