Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V-Day!!

My dear husband surprised me with this lovely watch:



I think I shall keep him!  Poor guy, he had to surprise me on Thursday night because he knew I would FREAK out when I saw the charge.  I do the budget and the guy pegged me exactly.  He knew when I did the budget the next morning (I do it almost every morning) that I would totally believe someone had stolen our debit card.  Does the man know me or does the man know me!

This morning we had yummy cinnamon rolls, cantaloupe and chocolate hearts.  The boys also enjoyed their Crayola Valentine surprises (the house is once again exploding with paints, markers, and colored pencils.  I cull our coloring supplies often).  We finished the morning going around telling it each other what we loved about each other.  Corny but we had a great time!

Hope everyone enjoyed their day!  I know I did.  

XOXO


4 comments:

Darby said...

yay for you heather! it's super cute! the bump was a result of bumping it on her bed... one minor detail i forgot! thanks for asking.. i went back and added it!

Nancy said...

I love the watch! Happy Valentine's Day!

Liz said...

Beautiful watch!! Definately a lucky lady :) Sounds like nice day :)

The Akin Family said...

what a fabulous watch! your hubby did good! i want to see a pic on your wrist too, to get the full effect ; )