Monday, March 24, 2008

He is Risen Indeed....

"Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again." Luke 24:5b & 6.


Before the big egg hunt at our church two weekends ago.

Gabe wasn't all that in to the hunt.

Ethan on the other hand....how embarrassing.....I was so proud he ended up giving a lot away when he realized he had A TON more then the other kids.

Joel "stealing" baby food from Target.
I caught him red handed and insisted he pay.

The Easter Baskets!

Joel and Mommy....I think he looks
like a Leppert....what do you think?

The boys each got new Bibles for Easter.
They were VERY proud of them.



The boys with their crocs and their new Jibbitz from Gigi and Papa.
They love them. Thanks Gigi and Papa!
Thank you Granny and Grandpa for the
cashola....it's burning holes in their pockets!


Our "marbled eggs". The kit didn't work out quite the way I hoped.
Now I know why my Mom and Dad always got the plain ol' dye kit.


The Easter "duds".


I LOVE this picture. Isn't he a cutie!

Look at my studs! Do you know how hard it is
to get FIVE people to look ALL at once and all smile
and have their eyes open?!

MAN....what a looker!


Hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Easter. I know we did. Great hunt, great day, great food, great company (Nancy, Ryan, and Jillian) and a great reason to celebrate.

3 comments:

erika said...

you have the cutest family ever! those boys in those argyle sweaters and glasses! SOOOOO CUTE!
Looks like the bunny was good to your little family!
XOXO
e

Anonymous said...

What a good lookin' family! It was great to see you guys!

N

Karen said...

Great pictures! I think Joel looks just like you... except in the picture of you and him together. The smile Joel has on his face- he looks like Greg!