Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sweet Lovin'


My girlfriend Nancy suggested this as a blog post. It was a lot of fun to answer and made me remember just why we fell in love. Enjoy....

How long have you been together? We met on a triple date. He was on leave from Korea and went out with my Bible Study leader. I was out with one of his friends. That was ten years ago, but we didn't start dating until December 1999, so eight years, actually together.

How long did you date? We dated 7 months before we got married.

How old is he? Greg will be 35 on Friday, baby your are OLD!!

Who eats more? Greg can definitely out eat me, except at about 30-35 weeks pregnant, then I'm eating food off of his plate :0)

Who said "I love you" first? How embarrassing....I think it was me....Super Bowl Sunday 2000.

Who is taller? Well I'm 5' 2" and he's 6', you do the math!

Who sings better? I would say me, he would probably disagree because he was an All State Tenor, I think his voiced changed since then, sorry baby....

Who is smarter? School smart is for sure me, but "street smarts" it's definitely him, so I would say he is actually smarter.

Who does the laundry? No question, me and let me tell you I do probably 25 loads a week!

Who does the dishes? I do breakfast and lunch dishes and Greg makes the kitchen SPOTLESS after dinner, I'm a lucky girl. I get to wake up to a clean kitchen AND an empty dishwasher, now that's close to heaven.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I guess that depends on if you are sitting on the bed or standing at the foot :0)

Who pays the bills? I have always payed the bills do to the nature of Greg's job.

Who mows the lawn? When Greg's around, him, unless I'm kidded out. When Greg's away I do it, when he was in Iraq we had an awesome lawn guy named Brad Boland who mowed it for me for FREE, I could have kissed him for that!

Who cooks dinner? I always cook dinner (using www.savingdinner.com). If Greg does cook his specialties are pancakes, scrambled eggs (the best in the world) and frozen pizza.

Who is more stubborn? No comment, let's just say our kids get it honest!

Who kissed who first? He definitely kissed me first.

Who asked who out? He asked me out. Our first date was to see Sleepy Hollow the Legend of the Headless Horseman, the second was the next day to a formal Army Ball.

Who proposed? Greg proposed in my dorm room on February 18, 2000.

Who is more sensitive? We are both pretty sensitive, another trait my kids get honest.

Who has more friends? Hands down me. Greg is probably more likable, but I'm a pursuer and keep up with a lot of my old friends.

Who has more siblings? My parents had a full term still born, so I suppose me....two sisters one brother. Greg has two sisters.


6 comments:

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

Awww... look at itty bitty Greg and Heather! I love it! Great post- that was a WONDERFUL idea! ;)

N

Anonymous said...

How sweet. Good idea and keep the love flowing!

Kay Sue said...

I love this post!!!

Love,

MOM

Unknown said...

Hey this was really a fun post!! WEEEE! I learned a lot about you two here :)

Karen said...

I loved this post too!