Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Catching up....Piano Recital


Well it is going to take me days to catch you all up with everything going on in our family, but here goes:

May 10, 2008 was Sam's first piano recital. He did a fabulous job, especially considering his practicing has gone to pot since we moved. It's hard to make your kid practice when he would much rather be spending hours swinging on our rope swing. Unfortunately for him, I have remembered that I am the parent and he is back to practicing at least 15 minutes a day. I think we are both looking forward to summer and taking a school/piano/crazy life break!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your boys are getting a chance to slack on things like piano a little bit while you are getting acquainted with your new house. There is so much to do in your yard, basement, and neighborhood- Lake Ridge rocks! ;)

N

Anonymous said...

P.S. I really like that pic of you and your Dad.

N