Monday, June 30, 2008

Competitive



I'm a fairly competitive person. Oh, who am I kidding, I'm stinkin' competitive.

On the last day of school Sam brought home a flyer about a competition to see who could collect the most Box Tops and Campbell's Soup labels. Since I will have TWO kids in school next year it is going to be a struggle to get enough to even make us competitive...so I was hoping if you were reading this and had a little extra time that maybe you could cut out your labels and mail them to us. If you are interested in enabling my competitiveness...I mean....helping our school raise money...please drop me a line at lifeinoz@yahoo.com and I'll send you my address!!


1 comment:

Nancy said...

You are crazy. Totally off the wall nuts, and I love it. You know I've already been saving my box tops for you dear. :) Jillian does not need them just yet... ;)