Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Old School Flinstone Vitamin Style...

I just made a list of six things I want to blog about. I really don't have time to blog the way I want right now so I'm just going to post this:



I saw it on another blog and thought it was pretty funny! I know you know someone who's like this, I can tell you now...it's not me, my kids wouldn't know organic if it hit them in the head (all though they did have organic mac-n-cheese today, it was the cheapest at Coscto, and frankly I think it tastes pretty gross) Enjoy!

P.S. My kiddos enjoy an old school Flinstone Vitamin every morning!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I meant to comment on this before. While I don't think this is roll on the ground funny, you can't help but be reminded of some mother you have met who is SCARILY just like this. That being said, I'm happy to find myself surrounded by "Flintstones vitamin/rub it on your pants if it has fallen on the ground before you eat it" kinda people.

;) N