Friday, June 20, 2008

The Joelsters New Grill

My boys get their teeth in strange and often late ways. Sam got his bottom two teeth right on schedule and then had his top right tooth (solo) for months. At one point we were concerned he might not even have the left top tooth. Gabe's teeth were SO late I wasn't sure he would have even the tops of one for his first birthday (they did manage to break through days before his party). So imagine my surprise when Joel got his first tooth at about 9 months and is now working on number two.

Here are some pics of his new "grill". Isn't he a cutie!



P.S. I recently added a feedburner to my site. If you would like to be notified by email when I update my blog, please feel free to add your email in the box to the right!

2 comments:

The Akin Family said...

Such a cutie! I think those are some gorgeous pearly whites! I like the new header too.

Anonymous said...

Joel-

Jillian would like to have lunch with you so the two of you can talk about how much easier it is to eat things these days... Of course, she's bound to rub in the fact that she has two on the top as well- she's a big of a brag. I remind her that she's got a couple months on ya, but she does not seem to care.

;) N