Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pathetic I know...but show me some LOVE!


Okay, maybe my posts are just boring lately.  They have been rather infrequent, but seriously people, SHOW ME SOME LOVE!  If you have a second...or five....leave me a comment.  While I tell myself that I'm blogging purely for my family, it is nice to know that someone else is reading it!  

Come on...I know you are out there....even if you are just a "blog stalker", and don't know me from Adam, don't be ashamed.  I stalk random blogs too!  I'm resorting to pictures of heart puppy dogs, this is getting pathetically desperate!

8 comments:

Darby said...

I read every post... from the first word to the last! :) Keep it up! I love those precious boys of yours! :)

Anonymous said...

I like pictures of your boys over heart puppy dogs any day!

And, although I'm often your only comment (hey- gotta love our enthusiasm for each others posts even though we talk often enough to never have to read each others blogs...) I like to think that is because everyone just agrees with what I (or you!) were saying and don't feel like being redundant.

Hm... no? just no one reading our blogs?

Shucks.

N

~ Uncle Sam's Family, Est. September 1994 ~ said...

If it makes you feel better, I stalk you blog all the time! :-D By the way, what's up with you guys not having tornado sirens in your area? Now I'm a little paranoid... I haven't heard any being tested in my area, either! YIKES!

erika said...

erika is here! even when she doesn't have time to comment, she sure enjoys reading! I thought you had gotten yourself a terri-huahua, Penelope & Paisley would have been thrilled. Then I saw the heart.
XOXO
e

Anonymous said...

I check your blog AT LEASE once a day, my friend! I'm addicted! So yes, your work is appreciated!!
-Darla

Unknown said...

I'm am a blog stalker and I'm not afraid to admit it! I'm actually Connie's cousin and saw your blog on her website. I love to read about your adventures and look at the pics. Your kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I too look at your bolg regularly! You are such a wonderful mom and I only hope I can document my childrens' lives as you do! Keep writing you could even write a book from these some day!

-Elaine

Karen said...

I love ya, Girl!