Sunday, November 18, 2007

Extreme Bedroom Makeover


As I mentioned before, Greg and I have been redoing our master bedroom.  It has been stressful, but a ton of fun and it is BEAUTIFUL.  I owe everything to an old friend from high school named Erika Powell (nee' McPherson) (I've always wanted to use the word "nee'"), she has graciously given of her amazing talents and has "hooked us up" with a fantastic room.  Stay tuned for before and after pictures, we aren't quite done.  In the mean time, check out her blog and her website!!!  Oh and I added her website to my "Check out these sites" for future inspiration!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Stop with the forelplay and post pictures of the bedroom! It can be a work in progress... Your loyal fans are waiting. :)

Anonymous said...

yeah! you've made me famous! XOXO
my luggage did not make it from chicago, and i myself barely made it. i'll be working on a christmas tree post just for you! it'll be post t-giving though!
can't wait to see the room!
XOXO
E

Anonymous said...

I saw the bedroom make over in person, and it's wonderful! Thanks for a great Thanksgiving guys!

Nancy

Lodmell said...

I am anxious to see the final pictures. I checked out her blog/website, so NEAT!!!