Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is tough when you are almost 4 months old!

The Leppert clan - The homeless man in the red hat is my baby brother ;0)


I hope everyone had a wonderful Turkey Day!  We have so much to be thankful for and had a wonderful time with friends and family.  This year we thought we would try a fried turkey.  I have heard they are FABULOUS, ours had "issues".  I think the poor thing sat to long before we ate him.  Oh well, I guess we will try again next year.  

We were blessed to have my parents (and brother) in for the entire week and then were joined by my sister and brother-in-law, our dear friends the Kules and my Aunt Judy!  We had way to much to eat and a lot of laughs and completed our evening with a Wii competition.  Nancy and Ryan graciously agreed to let us kidnap their Wii for an extra week and we have had a blast.  

I hope everyone else had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Gotta run, Gabe is stinkin' me out with some poopie pants.....his days of diapers are nearing an end, this is getting ridiculous!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Man, I missed the free brownies! By about 37 hits! Anyways, I think you've got a great looking family- homeless man and all. Harry Potter is adorable! And I'm so jealous that your house is decorated for Chirstmas already!

Lodmell said...

My parents got an early christmas present for my sister, a Wii. A lot of time over Thanksgiving was spent playing. That is now David's Christmas present. We found one for sticker price. YEAH!!
This was our second year frying a turkey. I think the process is mastered. We are going to do it again at Christmas. David injects it with a Creole Butter marinade. It really helps make it fabulous and JUICY!!! It is well worth the practice.
I love your christmas tree, it is very pretty.

Missy, Jim, Carter and Brady said...

Those Lepperts have some great genes!
Such beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

What's this about free brownies? I demand a recount... I'm pretty sure I was on here whenever it was that I was supposed to be!

P.S. Gimmie back my Wii!!!!!!!

Donna said...

Beautiful family photo. It's always nice to be able to spend that time with family when you are always so far away from your family. Hope everything is well your way. Miss you guys!