Friday, November 02, 2007

Death of an Apple :0(

Well, I know many of our loyal fans are anxious to see new pics of the Spencer fam, tragically, our computer died last night, taking with it many of our pictures. We are hoping to be able to recover everything when we get our new computer on Monday. Right now I'm using "Ol' Blue" our 4 year old Dell computer that is on it's last leg.....and is really only good for checking email. I'll update as soon as possible! Yesterday Joel was 3 months old, Ethan is five today, and my Dad is coming for a visit so we have lots to share! Check back early next week.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Dang! Wasn't that a new computer, too? I would cry over the lost pictures!

Household6 said...

It was two years old....I think it was fairly new...evidently the Spencers are very hard on lap tops. We are going with a desk top this time!

H

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... who are the other people on right now? Heather, is that you?!? ;)

N

Household6 said...

just me....forgot to "leave"...was going to try to write something deep and introspective, but it just ain't flowing! Oh well.

H

Karen said...

Love the new look!