Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Finally Back


"You must have been a beautiful baby!!"

So sorry it's been awhile. Things have been so nuts around here. We finally got our new computer and I've been waiting for Greg to transfer everything on to this new computer. Right now we are waiting for some fancy screw driver so we can take the hard drive out of the laptop. Fun, fun.

I don't know when I'll get around to pics of Ethan's FIFTH birthday but I thought I would atleast get the Halloween pictures up.

A little background on Halloween, in July we found Spiderman costumes at Costco. Ethan was dying to have one so we went ahead and picked it up for Trick or Treating. Since Ethan was getting one Gabe just had to have one too. Several days later Sam was sure he was missing out and wanted to be Spiderman as well. We had to go to three different Costcos to find his size but by the end of July we were all set for Halloween. I was certain that someone would change their mind before the end of October, but thankfully we only had one little fickle pickle, Sam. He came home from school the week before Halloween and announced that he in fact wanted to be "Darth Vader". Luckily he wasn't too upset when I reminded him of his Spiderman costume! Anywho, here are some pics from the big day.


Before Trick or Treating

The boys doing their "web shooters". Gabe couldn't quite figure it out.


With all my SPIDERMEN!! Notice my new hair cut, all though this picture does not do it justice! It is much cuter in real life!!

When Spidermen attack!

As usual Gabe, who by the way is making me CRAZY, had some funny Halloween stories. Because there were three spidermen, and because Gabe was a little slow, he was constantly getting gypped! He would run up to a door, and everyone thought he was one of the other boys coming back for more candy. One lady looked at him and said, "are you coming back for more, didn't you get enough?". Poor Gabe , I kept having to tell people that he was the third of three spidermen! The funniest part of our evening was when Gabe went up to a door and rang the bell. The guy opened the door and we said, "Gabe, what do you say?", Gabe went into the house and in a Chuckie-esque voice said, "GIMME SOME CANDY", not exactly what we had hoped for! Overall we had a great evening. Below is a picture of the trick or treaters in action, would you believe, they kept those masks on the entire time!

You can't tell from this picture, but because Gabe is still in a diaper, he had the cutest little spiderman butt I have ever seen!!

The boys made out like bandits this year! Our neighborhood has set the bar high! They received, books, toys, Pixie Sticks as tall as they are and gads and gads of candy. Thankfully, no Play-Doh this year, curses, to whoever thought handing out play-doh was a good idea, I hate that stuff! Yes it is rather fun, but what a MESS!!

Again, so sorry I'm so behind! Stay tuned for more updates, including, Ethan's birthday and our bedroom's extreme home makeover!!


3 comments:

Karen said...

Well, I was going to your blog to complain about being in "Spencer-blog withdrawl" when, surprise! All these great pictures of the family. Everyone looks so cute, and I love your new 'do, Heather! I am very fond of Spiderman, as have had a few random kids ask me if I was married to Peter Parker. (Jason isn't thrilled with the comparison!)

The Pavliches said...

Hi Heather,
My name is Laura and I am friends with Erika, and I read her blog post about your bedroom renovation. But what really caught my attention is that you have 4 very young children, and I am expecting my 4th in May...I will have 4 ages 4 and under! I am inspired to see that you look happy and your family is having so much fun! Have a great day!
Love
Laura Pavlich
www.thepavlichfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Spiderman, spiderman, Heather's got lots of Spidermen! (I'm singing that)

I love the pic of Joel at the top too!!!

N