Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

How can it possibly be 2008?  It seems like just yesterday that Greg and I were ringing in 2000, cringing and wondering if all the Y2K gloom and doom was really eminent!  Now it seems funny at how worried some people were.  I know some people who are probably still using the toilet paper they had stockpiled in their basements!  

Well with the New Year comes new hope and new resolve to get things done in our lives.  Here are a few of my resolutions:

1.  Lose 15 lbs.  Don't call me today, I've only eaten 9 of my 2o points for today (Weight Watchers) and I'm a little grouchy!
2.  Get caught up with scrapbooking.
3.  Exercise, maybe even start running....I hate to sweat so that might be a hard one!
4.  Have a quiet time.
5.  Get my house in order.
6.  Stay on our budget and pay off bills faster.
7.  Potty train Gabe.

I'm sure there are more....I just can't think of any right now, I'm too hungry ;0)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  We left on the 19th for Kentucky and just got back on Sunday night the 30th.  We had a wonderful time.  Here are some pics from our time there:


Gabe licking the icing off of the beaters.  

Decorating Christmas Cookies.

GABE, STOP licking the SPRINKLES!!!

Our finished product, all though I'm not sure how edible!

Gigi and Papa with the boys on Christmas Eve, 
the boys all in their new Christmas jammies.

Joel with Grandpa Spencer.

Ethan very intently studying his new Spiderman computer.  
Cousin Anna tries to help.

Playing with Gabe's new Honey Bee hop.  
Fun for the kids but who knew the Flight of the Bumblebee could be that annoying!

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of Gabe with the mixing beaters! Very cute! Looks like you guys had a blast, but I'm glad your back so we can get our Spencer fix. As requested- I didn't call today... I don't want to be on the receiving end of an un-fed Heather monster. Yikes! Hope you're doing well!

N

Anonymous said...

P.S. Is that the same baby?!? Joel is looking SO different with his new hair cut!

N