Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Rice Cereal

Well, I don't know about you other Moms, but I DESPISE starting solid foods.  I truly wish my children could go straight from bottles to big macs, okay maybe not that drastic....  Here are some pics of Joel's first experience with Rice, as with all my children, he was not impressed!

First Bite!

"Is this good or bad?  I think bad!"

"Do you hate me?  Is that why you are doing this to me?"

Rice cereal would not be complete without the classic baby shudder.

Happy Baby after gagging and crying, guess will try again another day!

P.S.  How unfair is this?  After one day of dieting, Greg lost almost 5 lbs and I lost 7/10ths of one, needless to say I was a wee disappointed.  On the other hand he does have a lot more to lose!!

3 comments:

Spurlock Crew said...

Tell Greg that he is probably sick and not making actual progress...

Sometimes I think mandatory PT in the mornings with the guys was a good thing:-)

Nancy said...

You're MEAN Heather! Just because Greg is healthy from indulging in your delicious cooking, I don't think you should pick on him!

(Please know I take back my attempt to defend Greg should he be gloating about his early success) You're not gloating are you Greg? To the woman that birthed your 4 boys? I didn't think so.

Good luck point counting!

Karen said...

Those pictures are so cute. Poor Joel! Faith actually LIKED rice cereal. Must be the Asian in her...