Thursday, January 17, 2008

SNOW!!

The view from my front porch.

There is something so peaceful about snow. I hate the aftermaths: the crowded grocery stores (okay maybe that's pre rather then post), falling on my behind (twice while pregnant with Gabe), the slush and salt all over my pants and my car, the kids whining and begging to go out into 1/4" of the white stuff that is totally mixed with mud, "but Mom it is snow" .... before all of that, before all the yuck, it is just so peaceful.

Click on the picture.... you can see the snow!!

P.S. My girlfriend Nancy has just gotten in to the hair clip selling business. They are super cute and stay in a kids hair like a tic on a dog (okay maybe a bad description but I am from Kentucky, I couldn't think of anything else!!). Check out the link, in my link section!

1 comment:

Darby said...

What a beautiful view from your front porch... are those townhouses? Is that what you live in?