Thursday, October 16, 2008

FIERCE

I LOVE Project Runway.  I have fond memories of watching reruns of the first season all snuggled up in my bed with my Mom and sister in Kansas.  It is COLD in Kansas so what better way to spend Christmas vacay then with the girls watching some fashion!

I must admit this years show was not as spectacular as years past.  I felt most of the designers were rookies at best, while other years they gave some of the greats a run for their money!  I will send out a huge Congrats to Leigh Anne.  Her collection was beautiful!  

Okay, getting to the point....As all fellow Project Runway watchers know, last season's, Christian Siriano, coined the term FIERCE so I when I saw this headline this morning on Fox News:

Omar Strengthens Into Fierce Category 3 Hurricane

I couldn't help but think of a really fabulous Hurricane with great style and an awesome pair of shoes...what could be so bad about being hit by that?!  I know, I know I have a very odd sense of humor...humor me!


4 comments:

Darby said...

I'm just glad you're awake enough to read the headlines. It's 6:14 here and I've had no coffee.... but I do think it's hilarious how FOX thinks EVERYTHING is BREAKING NEWS! Basically if it happens... it's breaking news. Happy Thursday!

Karen said...

Hey, you should have named the post Spoiler Alert! I am watching the finale right now... recorded it last night. ;)

I know, I should have stopped reading. Just couldn't pry my eyes away.

Karen said...

Okay...Korto got ROBBED. And why does Leanne always look like she forgot to fix her hair?

Hilliard Family said...

Love PR too! Put Gabby to bed early so I wouldn't miss the end. I liked Korto's best, too, but I can see why they chose Leanne.