Friday, October 17, 2008

Where Did These Children Come From?!

My children are NUTS. I had to post some pics of them hamming it up. Ethan is quite the camera poser these days!

Joel's cute little bootie in the background cracks me up!

They LOVE playing barber in the bathtub. They comb each others hair in all kinds of crazy ways!
Check out that grin! He even says CHEESE now when he sees the camera!

Finally a true grin from the Gabers. I have found having him say "PICKLES" actually kind of works in inducing happy eyes and happy smile.
Joel doing his best Cousin Eddie impersonation. Joel has had cradle cap for MONTHS. I have tried everything. Selsen Blue dries out his scalp so last night I thought I would try Baby Oil which my neighbor swore would work. I'm fairly certain it didn't work but we did get some funny pics of his greasy hair. I had to wash his hair SIX times, the last four times with Dawn Dish Soap, to get all of the oil out.
Once again Ethan being silly for the camera. His eyes were closed on purpose.


Who is this kid?! He's crazy!!

I am so glad it's Friday. It's been another LONG week.

1 comment:

Karen said...

"Cracks me up"- what a great play on words to go along with the picture. That one made me laugh the hardest. Have you tried Head and Shoulders for the cradle cap? Good Luck!